Images

Images
"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange." -Inception

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Carey Mulligan as Daisy Buchanan!


Baz Luhrmann has chosen his Daisy.  It's Carey Mulligan and the picture above is from the screen test with Leo DiCaprio.  How very cool!  Mulligan has shown herself to be a fine and capable actress and I have no doubt she'll fit the role.  There's a sweet story about how when she first heard she was cast, she burst into tears. Aww!

Of course, this means I have to read the book, The Great Gatsby now.  I can't recall if I ever managed to read it in school.  How embarrassing! I shall have to rectify that mistake.  Has anyone else read the book?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...