Images

Images
"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange." -Inception

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Welcome to the Madness!

Well,  I’ve finally done it.  After wanting to do this for the longest time, it’s finally here.  I decided to write this blog simply because I wanted to get back to writing and what would be better than writing about my favorite subject: movies!
I plan on discussing movies and trailers, reviewing them and in general talk about the happenings in the movie business (i.e. castings and box office numbers etc).
This is an experiment which I hope is successful.  I would appreciate all the feedback as I try my hand at this.  Here goes...something!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...