Images

Images
"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange." -Inception

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Inception: Ending Clue by Michael Claine?

Yeah, I'm the one who can't shut up about Inception.  But to be fair, Michael Caine did bring it up.  And it would be remiss of me not to mention it.

I'll keep his comments after the cut so for those of you who haven't seen it (seriously, why not?) can be spared of any spoilers.


On an interview with BBC Radio 4, Sir Michael Caine says of the infamous ending, "The spinning top drops at the end, that's when I come back on.  If I'm there it's real, because I'm never in the dream.  I'm the guy who invented the dream. "

So very interesting!!! I wish I could see this again but obviously this gets me thinking again.  What do you all think? Could this be possible?  Or are they messing with our minds again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...