- Tom Hardy has been offered a role in Snow White and the Huntsman, possibly opposite Angelina Jolie. It's amazing how one role can change your life.
- You simply can't resist the funnyman Zach G. next possible film role. He might be taking on the Muppets! Talk about your perfect casting.
- The highly anticipated Sean Penn and Brad Pitt starrer Tree of Life has been pushed to May 27, 2011 putting it officially out of the running for this year's Oscar race.
- I wasn't paying attention to the Tower Heist cast before but I sure am now. Matthew Broderick, who has acted in two movies I love, Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Godzilla, joins Ben Stiller, Eddie Murphy, Alan Alda, Gabourey Sidibe and Tea Leoni in the film. This could be either do really well or end badly.
- George Lucas might be thinking of adding the Indiana Jones trilogy for a 3D conversion a la Star Wars. Don't do it, Mr. Lucas, please!
- And finally, Geoffrey Rush says Richard Griffiths is part of the cast of Pirates of the Caribbean 4 and will be playing King George II. The movie already stars Johnny Depp, Penelope Cruz and Ian McShane. Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley will not be reprising their roles.
Link of the Day: Proof that Disney can be edgy too! The Tron: Legacy music video debut from Daft Punk.