Images

Images
"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange." -Inception

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Life Of Pi - Official Trailer


Wow, I'm speechless.  This looks amazing.  I have goosebumps already.  I adore the book and I can't remember the number of times I have recommended to people.  In fact, I can't find my current copy since I've lent it out to someone who has yet to return it back to me.  (If you're reading, please return it back to me, I'd like to sneak in a re-read before December.)

As I've mentioned before, there were times when this movie looked liked it would be forever shelved as it changed hands from director to director.  Finally, Ang Lee got onboard and the result looks spectacular.  I can't wait to finally meet Richard Parker.  Life of Pi will release first on November 21, 2012 in USA.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...