Images

Images
"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange." -Inception

Friday, July 12, 2013

News Update: Gone Girl, James Bond and Dustin Hoffman on Tootsie

  •  If anyone asks me for any book recommendations, my first question to them is, "Have you read Gone Girl?" I am practically obsessed with it. And I'm eagerly awaiting the movie adaptation as well.  The talent that's lining up for the film is looking up, like way up. Actress Reese Witherspoon is in the producer's chair, David Fincher is behind the camera and today, comes word that Ben Affleck is in talks to play Nick, whose wife Amy is the titular Gone Girl.  This is shaping up to be quite awesome, folks. I am officially excited.  Have you read Gone Girl yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...