Images

Images
"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange." -Inception

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Great Gatsby Trailer


The first trailer for The Great Gatsby hit the web today and it certainly is interesting. I have a strange feeling about this film, in that, I'm either going to love it or hate it. Every scene in the trailer seems to scream 'Look at me, I'm being made in 3D!' to me and I hope it doesn't get too distracting from the actual content of the film. I was really looking forward to seeing Leonardo DiCaprio reunite with his Romeo + Juliet director Baz Luhrmann until they announced the film was being made in 3D. If it is used as well as it was in Hugo, then Luhrmann would be vindicated for shooting in 3D but until I see it, I've got a bad feeling about the 3D.

The film stars Leo as Jay Gatsby and Carey Mulligan as Daisy Buchanan in the movie adaptation of the great American novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Also starring in the movie are Tobey Maguire, Isla Fisher, Joel Edgerton along with a special appearance by Indian legend Amitabh Bachchan in his Hollywood debut. The film will release this Christmas in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...