Images

Images
"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange." -Inception

Sunday, May 20, 2012

For Your Consideration: LAMMY 2012


A couple of months ago, I joined a wonderful online community called LAMB, a great place to discuss and debate about every one's love of cinema and the experience of watching films.  It's a place to meet fellow film fans too.  They are hosting their annual awards for best blog and I'm so excited to submit my blog.  Hence the for your consideration poster!  I'm putting the blog up for the following categories, Best Blog, Best New LAMB, Best Festival/Awards Coverage for the Oscars and the Awards Season and my continued pursuit of movie posters.  Hope you guys like it.  And now, back to blogging about movies. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...