Images

Images
"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange." -Inception

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Oscars: New Logo, new trailer!



A new logo, a new peppy trailer! What time is it? Why, it's the Oscars, obviously!  The start of the new year always means the countdown to the Oscars for me.  In this case, it's March 2, 2014, when the most prestigious awards in movies are handed out.  This year is a tough one to call so all eyes and ears will be on January 16th when the nominations are announced and we find out who's been rewarded and who has been left out, sometimes yet again.  Until then, let's share in Oscar host Ellen DeGeneres' enthusiasm in the new trailer directed by Paul Feig (The Heat, Bridesmaids) as we too count down the days until the big awards.  Here we go!


1 comment:

  1. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to
    this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding
    your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this blog with my Facebook
    group. Chat soon!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: oscars 2014 full show

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...