Images

Images
"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange." -Inception

Monday, January 10, 2011

Notable Links: Godzilla, Harold and Kumar, and Star Wars




  • Christmas may have just ended but that doesn't mean we can't look forward to Christmas 2011.  Guess what's coming out this year? A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas.  Craziness will ensue.  See poster above.
  • Gareth Edwards, who directed the surprise hit Monsters, will now direct Godzilla.  I should warn you that Godzilla is one of my favorite big monster movies, I can barely contain my excitement.  This should be fun.
  • Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters!  The coolest movie title ever gets its cast.  Gemma Arterton and Jeremy Renner will be the witch hunter siblings.  I must say I'm liking the dark twisty updates the studios have planned for all these story tales we grew up reading, Red Riding Hood, Snow White and now Hansel & Gretel.
  • Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann will be reprising their characters from the Knocked Up universe.  The best part of the Judd Apatow movies are the supporting characters and I'm glad this funny couple is getting a chance to shine.
  • Barbra Streisand could be starring in an upcoming remake of Gypsy.  It's been years since she's done any film role.  This could be pure rumor.
  • The entire Star Wars saga is coming to Blue-Ray later this year.  This makes me wish I owned a Blue-Ray player so much.  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...