Images

Images
"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange." -Inception

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Life in Technicolor turns 3!



How time flies! In September 2010, I started my blog, Life in Technicolor, to further my hobby and passion for films and here we are three years and this little blog is still trudging along. I've been able to post and write about all the news and views that interest me but there's so much more I want to do here.  I would like to start posting book reviews, more film reviews, write more detailed, in-depth posts and would even love get some interviews on here as well. I hope you all will stop by here more often and continue to back the blog. Keep tuning in for the latest on all the animated films, the goings on in Hollywood and of course the race for the Oscars, something I look forward to every year.  See you back here again and again and here's to another three years,thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...